Background

Saturday 3 April 2010

ColourSoft Part Deux

Ok so I might just be getting a little obsessive with my new pencils but they say practice makes perfect, so I'm gonna keep on practicing.






I've taken this lovely stamp by Wild Rose Studio called Louis in the Rain from Bee Crafty and stamped him onto some extra smooth card with Memento Ink.






Then taken two different shades of brown and gone around each bear. Also going into some of the areas where shadow is needed.




Now take a paper stump, dip it into Sansodor (a low odour solvent) and use to blend the colour. I used small circular movements gently thinning the colour until it was smooth and seamless






Finally I have taken my chosen colours for the umbrella and done the same as I did to the bears, coloured the edges of each panel then blended with Sansodor. Also added a spot of blue to each of the rain drops and blended down.


Oooops forgot to say that I had used a soft grey to create a path for the bears to be standing on. Cant have floating Bear's now can we........

Thanks for looking

Julie-Ann xx


No comments: