Background

Friday 9 April 2010

Flower Soft Card.....

Hello again,

Today I'm showing you my Flower Soft card. I feel even I can say this is beautiful.
Photobucket

Created by folding an A4 sheet of pink card stock in half and adding a layer of pink patterned paper (Kelly Panacci Maroon Daisies)then added a layer of cream that I embossed with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder (my favourite still) and inked the edges with a random pink ink pad in my box, then wrapped a strip of pink grossgrain ribbon that I threaded a lovely diamonte buckle (Bee Crafty) onto. This is topped with the Flower Soft image layer of a little girl holding flowers that I have added the Flower Soft medium to.
Photobucket

I used 3 colours, Poppy Red, Vintage Christmas and Citrus Crush from the new Ultra Fine range (Bee Crafty) also adding some to the grass level. Inked the eges of this layer before sticking it down with 3D foam pads for dimension. Finally adding 3 buttons sitting on upturned Card Candy dots and some Bee Crafty Blooms with a paper rose.

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


Thank you so much for looking at my blog...

Julie-Ann xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning Julie-Ann, so very pretty and love the texture with the flowersoft.

Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Julie-Ann. Love the details with the flowers soft. Stunning.

hugs

Sharon x

Annie said...

such a beautiful card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x