Background

Friday 7 October 2011

Things have gone a bit CRACKERS!!!!!!!



Yes, Christmas has started in style. Have had the new crackers in from Stix2 and here is one I made on Satuday when Michelle came into the shop and demo'd the new glue gun and foils aong with the new cracker kits......


I started by punching some light cream paper to create an extra layer inside the ends of a white sparkle cracker. Then added a band of the same cream pearl paper around the centre after punching both sides. Once the cracker has been rolled and joined I stuck on a pretty hand meade pearl paper rose and a couple of punched out leaves using the new glue gun then tied the ends with some lovely satin edged organza ribbon .....

.


I hope you'll agree it would make a lovely wedding cracker .......





There is a competition to win a massive goody bag from Stix2. All you need to do is e-mail a picture of your cracker design to Michelle and the bestest one will win. The e-mail address can be found over on the Bee Crafty page and if I knew how to do a link I would but until Bev show's me how over the week-end you will need to pop over there yourself :o) .......
(I will update this post as soon as I know how)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great cracker! Lovely blog too! I'm now a follower!
Hugs
Dawn xx