Background

Wednesday 26 October 2011

An Inky Masterpiece........Not!!!



I have been fighting the good fight in keeping my craft room tidy for, ooooOO the best part of a long time and have now decided that I should do it properly. So I am not only putting things back in the right place but also giving all the boxes, bags and drawers a right good turf out. So far I've been to the recycling bin outside 3 times to empty my bin and I've only done one set of shelves......









Tidying out the small tubs and boxes is going to be the nightmare I think as I get so easily distracted. For instance........



my tub of small ink pads has seen little action since I got my distress inks and has therefore suffered from neglect leading to the deterioration of several of the foam based ones. My plan then was to test them all and be brutal in the keeping of ones that are past using, even for doing edges ( really tried to think of reasons for keeping them ) This created a little masterpiece which i will now share with you...





Oh bother it's upside down.......




You can tell because if you look really close you can see the little pink mice with whiskers and tails that came about from testing pink cats eyes inks and then me doodling on them....



So now do you understand why this is a job that's gonna take forever as I get so distracted nothing, truly ever gets finished....




Ta ta, see ya soonly...........xxx

~ * ~


1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Well you look super organised already to me!!

I wish mine looked that neat and tidy!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx