Background

Saturday 15 October 2011

A Rare Day Off........


What a great day....

Started off waking up to the sound of my youngest grandson having a conversation with a couple of wooden dolls about the sleeping arangements in the dolls house whilst still in bed.

Then it was off to the stables with Sam to get the horse's clipped as their winter coats are just about in and they are sweating up when exercised, nothing to do with the fact my poor ole chap has to cart me about.......




So here is Sam giving Lily her first clip of the season and the first one done by Sammy in a long time and what a blooming good job she did of it, so good in fact that I got a couple of strips taken off my lad Squire as he does sweat along his neck but doesnt do enough work with me to warrant as much off as Lil' has. She's had a trace clip which is taking the hair of her neck and belly with a bit off the sides, but leaving her bum and back covered so she doesn't get cold.




.......and after all that hard work we treated ourselves to a lovely long ride around the villages and had a good old natter....



Me and my boy............x

~~*~~

this is how he felt about it all


and as for Lil' well she wasnt going to ruin her new hairdo so just smiled for the camera....



Then it was home for BLT's and cuppa ...... lush xx

~~*~~




1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a good day!
Hugs
Dawn xxx