Background

Saturday 29 October 2011

Molly and her Bloomin' Sleigh.....



So after having a couple of days feeling ab-so-flamin'-lutely pants with a bad back and head cold I've managed to drag myself from my sick bed......wait for the violins....I've made a card with one of my new Molly Blooms stamps. I've had them a few days but could not get my mojo out of bed let alone myself. 

So here it is, coloured with ProMarkers and layered quite simply on just one sheet of patterned paper and decorated with a few punched out snowflakes and some die cut Cricut vines and snowflakes....




It would have been easy to use a red paper so in true Julie-Ann style I used orange...

So please if you like it let me know, it's nice to get feedback.

If it's rubbish don't say anything, I'll just delete it :p

Hugs J x

~ * ~



3 comments:

Dots Dashes Doodles & Dreams said...

Fabulous as always xxxx

Becky said...

This is fab, I love how you have used orange and your image is coloured lovely.
Becky x

Sarah said...

very nice i like it love the image