Background

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Not such a Terrible Tuesday......

The title only indicates that Tuesday is the day Bev and I dread, for Tuesday is ..........

WEIGH IN




Well how about that, just got back from fat club (Slimming World) and after a really pants week last week this week I've lost a fabby 3 1/2lb...........how good is that? I must say I am now feeling far more positive about the 2st I want to lose before Bev's wedding in August....




Sam sent me some pictures today of Harry (DGS2) on his new bike that he had for Christmas. She said he laughed and chuckled the whole way to the shop's and back again, with a bit of advertising thrown in by the look of it......

He is possibly the smiley est baby I know, he's never grumpy or whingey and is always happy to see you. I am so lucky, my girls have given me the most wonderful grandchildren. Thank you xxx

So tomorrow we are meant to get more snow, I do hope not it just isnt funny anymore. Even the kid's had had enough by the time it got to thaw. For Alex though, he was more upset at missing school. Well we'll see, either it will or it wont and there is nothing we can do about it bar wrap up warm and remember the warning................................

..........................................DONT EAT YELLOW SNOW......bye bye

No comments: