Background

Sunday 17 January 2010

Satisfactory Sunday.......



This was a lovely surprise. A card drops through the door and imagine my delight to find not only a lovely sentiment from Bev but a chunk of my favourite chocolate. It was just one of those "I saw this and thought of you" she told me. Well she can think of me with chocolate any time she like's..............hold on a minute, is she trying to sabotage my diet...............nahh she wouldn't do that, would she?

On that note, the diet that is, not going brilliantly at the moment. Finding it hard to get back into the swing of it. It's easy, well "Extra Easy" in fact. Yep, Slimming World Extra Easy is the method I have chosen. It has been brilliant. When I start back in 2008 I was doing the old Red and Green days but since the introduction of Extra Easy, after an initial feeling that it couldn't possibly work I've done it for over 12 months and have lost 3 1/2 stone. It was 4 stone but after a bad christmas it's now only three and a half, but it will go again as I've got a wedding in August to go to so I would love to drop another 2 stone by then.



>Slimming World Curry, dont knock it 'til you tried it........


.......and Slimming World Chips, as much as you want - whenever you want on Extra Easy

But today it was The Barley Mow, Studley for a carvery. Again free to eat on plan except for my drizzle of gravy and spoonful of cranbery sauce (ya gotta have cranberry with turkey)

ok so that's me for today.

Take care and have a good week if I dont get back soonly....... Julie xxx




No comments: