Background

Friday 18 January 2013

I'm back.....yayyyy



Well hello and Happy New Year

Who on earth would have thought it would have taken me this long to find my way back here...

So it's been a very very long time and an awful lot has happened but I think the best thing is just to get on with it as if I'd never disappeared.

So here is my first make of the year, well the first I've sat and made specifically for pleasure. Brought on by the fact we are snowed in and cant get to the shop so I thought I would get on and make a project to kick start my blog again...



Love these new stamps designed and made by Beverley Tonks at Bee Crafty. The little girl image is from the new 'Abi Grace' range and the round sentiment is from the new 'Love and Romance' range.

Also used were Promarkers for colouring, Spellbinders and Cheery Lyn dies and Bee Crafty Blooms...

Had fun doing this, especially when I found my distresser tool...
had a good ole scratch all round the first layer of paper



No comments: