Background

Friday 8 October 2010

Sneaks back in....

Yup, thats me. Sneaking back in, mind you probably wasnt missed. I think everyone is used to me going AWOL.

Well we've just got home from a fabby week away in France, yes usual place - La Croix du Vieux Pont. A beautiful oasis about an hour to the east of Paris that has everything you could possibly need for a fabby craftaway holiday. This time we took our wonderful grandson Alex with us for the first time and boy oh boy did he enjoy it. We swam, walked and cycled everyday and usually more than once of each which beggars the point - Why does my weight not come off quicker?? arhh well Slimming World is my friend so see you all Tuesday :) .

Again on this trip I managed to make a few cards and other projects with the help of Alex so will get them uploaded shortly.

Have a look at the new Bee Crafty Challenge Blog too, some fabby prizes as well as great inspiration from other crafters. This is a brand new challenge blog so please pop along and add your entry...

Well it's off for a haircut and coffee with Beck's so I'll pop back in a while with those card pictures aswell as a few more holiday ones..

Bye for now

Julie-Ann xx

No comments: