Background

Sunday 27 May 2007

Better late than never....................

Well does'nt time fly when your enjoying yourself...............

Truth is I forgot my log on details and could'nt get on. even though about starting again but "NO" I said to myself - persevere and work out what it was, so I asked Bev and she worked it out..............

Loads has happened since Feb but as I'm officially old I cant remember half of it so it is likely to pop up in later post's as I remember it.

Rosie the rottie is fine, Ben the JR had an injury to his back and tail. It was swollemn to more than double it's size and the vet reconed he may have dislocated it so he was on painkillers for some time. all appears to be sorted now though and he is back to his normal yampy self. Gismo the persian looks like a refugee from the cats home. his coat got really badly matted so I've stripped him off and boy does he look odd - mind you in a couple of weeks you wont' even know he'd ever had it done.

Hey up DH has just presented me with a cuppa and cherry scone so I'm off to enjoy it. Hopefully I'll be back soon - if I can remember my log on...............byeeeee

No comments: